Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Week 2 PowerPoiint

Posted below is this week's presentation:

Assignment: Post 1 or 2 photos this week of any composition by using the AV (aperture priority) or TV (shutter priority), P (Program) modes. Explain the mode you used and the effect created. Ig you have a Point and shoot, use the creative pre-set mode. Please provide 1 or 2 critiques of other photos posted in our group.

SOme questions I had in the class that I would like to share
Question:
Q. How many pixels do I need (megapixels) in my camera?

A. Think about how you are going to use the images. For email you’ll need only a one megapixel camera; for bigger prints, look for a minimum of eight megapixel model.

Q. Do I keep VR or IS on at all times?

A. Read this topic regarding the debated answer:
www.birdphotographers.net/forums/showthread.php?t=41267

No comments: